What are the documents required to apply for Turkish citizenship?
What are the advantages of Turkish Citizenship?
• Obtaining a Turkish passport and traveling to more than 177 countries without a prior visa.
• Exemption of a certain percentage from real estate and investment taxes, a feature offered by the Turkish government.
• The right to own Real Estate of any kind, even agricultural lands greater than 100 dunams.
• You have the right to vote in the Republic, and the presidential and municipal vote in the Turkish government.
What are the Turkish Nationality Laws?
You can obtain Turkish Citizenship according to the law announced in 2017 in one of the following ways:
• Buying a property or several real estate valued at $ 250,000.
• A fixed deposit in a Turkish bank with a value of 500 thousand dollars.
• Building an investment project and providing job opportunities for 50 Turkish citizens.
• Marry a Turkish citizen.
What do you need to do to reserve your apartment?
You must bring your passport when you go to review the project.
1% of the sale value will be paid as a reservation fee, either by your bank card or in cash, depending on the method of payment.
The apartment will be reserved in your name and the price will be fixed for two weeks until you pay the down payment ,That is within two weeks from the date of booking. This amount will be deducted from the down payment and you will be owning the property.
What are the average returns on investment in Turkey?
On average, returns on investment in the city center are significantly lower than in other areas.
It ranges approximately between 4-5%. In developed and modern areas such as Istanbul, the percentage rises to 7-8%.
In addition, when you buy in the initial phase of construction, rental returns may go up.
Also, the value of your property will decrease, which is about 15-20% annually.
When taking into account all these factors and those projects and investments , it is very easy
To get 100% profit for your property in some years in Turkey.
Can I pay in installments?
There is almost always an installment payment plan until projects are completed.
The down payment ranges from 20% to 40%, depending on the project and its importance
In some cases, there is an installment system even after the projects are completed
Sometimes there can be premium payment plans for turnkey projects as well.
What are the annual costs of owning real estate in Turkey?
The maintenance fee is about $ 1 to $ 1.5 per square meter per month
Property tax, which is 0.2% of the property value annually in Turkey, unlike other countries
The compulsory earthquake insurance is in the range of $ 70-80 per year for insurance and protection
How can I buy a property in Turkey?
• Choose your favorite property from Skyline Ist Real Estate Company
• Sign the purchase contract with the owner and pay an initial deposit.
• Prepare documents for the seller and buyer, copy of the title deed, statement of the municipality of the region, personal photos.
• Obtaining the tax number from the city tax department is (free of charge).
• Translation of the passport into the Turkish language and endorsement by a notary.
• Submit the application for transferring ownership to the Land Registry Department, opening the statement.
What is the Real Estate Residence Permit in Turkey?
• It is a Turkish residency granted to foreigners who own real estate in Turkey.
• Real estate residency is granted to all family members without exception.
• The length of stay is one year and it is renewable. If you still own a property.
• What is the difference between residency by buying a property and tourist residency?
• It requires a travel document, and an annual lease contract certified by the municipality.
Residential residency in exchange for buying a property (real estate residence):
• A foreign person who buys a property in Turkey is granted an annual renewable residential residence as long as the property is in his name. The family of the owner of the property (wife and children under the age of 18) is granted residence permits as well as accompanying him.
Is nationality given immediately after purchase?
The owner can apply for citizenship upon completion of the purchase and ownership transfer procedures. The procedures for obtaining ownership take from 3 to 6 months