• It is a Turkish residency granted to foreigners who own real estate in Turkey.
• Real estate residency is granted to all family members without exception.
• The length of stay is one year and it is renewable. If you still own a property.
• What is the difference between residency by buying a property and tourist residency?
• It requires a travel document, and an annual lease contract certified by the municipality.
Residential residency in exchange for buying a property (real estate residence):
• A foreign person who buys a property in Turkey is granted an annual renewable residential residence as long as the property is in his name. The family of the owner of the property (wife and children under the age of 18) is granted residence permits as well as accompanying him.
- SKYLINE IST
- Turkish Citizenship
- Our Companies
- Channel SkyLine
- Turkish property
- Our projects
- Contact Us